Momentum Business Analyst
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI is hiring a Momentum Business Analyst who will be responsible for the testing and analysis of a large-scale enterprise system, including live production as well as non-production test instances, supporting a Federal government agency. You will play a direct role assisting government users, supporting the overall agency mission. You will also be part of a growing client-specific team in Lebanon, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop knowledge of a client’s processes, customers, organization and business objectives.
• Become a trusted advisor to the client for Momentum questions.
• Analyze and solve problems for our clients to create or improve a system.
• Providing quality client support by answering questions and fostering communication.
• Candidate will work on testing software releases, providing upgrade support activities, resolving day-to-day production requests and issue analysis and resolution.
• Candidate will work closely with the client staff, production team and development team to translate client issues and concerns into workable solutions.
• Occasional nights and weekend work may be needed for functional support.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 or more years of Momentum experience.
• A great attitude and hunger for learning.
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Willingness and desire to share knowledge and help teammates
• Familiarity with SQL
• Experience with any/all of the following Momentum modules: IPAC, Travel, Annual Close, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Budget and Security.
• Experience with Business Objects reports also a plus.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.