Junior Administrative Support- Internship/trainee
As part of the development strategy of the business of CGI we are currently recruiting a Trainee - Junior Administrative support – Billing and Project, to join our Shared Services Team in Lisbon.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Performs the suite of tasks for project setup/maintenance and billing functions under the Shared Services Customer Services Project/contract/billing Team,
• Prepare/issue invoices in ERP (People Soft) system,
• Responses to invoicing/project/contract queries,
• Performs project, contract and client creation in ERP (People Soft) system,
• Follow up on various pending requests related to billing/project /contract
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Strong Customer services skills, both verbal and written,
• High School level diploma in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent
• Proficient English spoken & written,
• French spoken & written an asset
• Strong ability with Microsoft Office environment,
• Flexibility & capacity to work in a continuous evolving environment,
• Client oriented,
• Well organized, able to prioritize conflicting demands, and able to work within tight deadlines,
• Experience in accounts/Shared Services area (an asset).
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.