JAVA UI Developer
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Gather requirements from Business Analysts and document technical approaches.
• Developing new Enhancements, bug fixing, debugging and resolving performance issues.
• Create High level & Low level design for the team to start development.
• Apply SDLC concepts for designing, coding, testing and implementing.
• Developing front end i.e. user interface functionalities.
• Developing components in Angular.
• Integration of front end modules with Rest API.
• Involve in resolution of complex issues related to browser and performance related issues , cross-browser and legacy IE compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability
• Unit testing and snapshot testing of components.
• Interacting with the offshore development team for continuous design suggestions, development, status updates.
• Mentor developers on architecture, design & development.
• Code review of the team members & suggest best coding/design practices.
• Provide guidance to support teams on debugging application issues.
• Build and Deployment of application on all environments.
• Providing support to QA, UAT & PROD users.
• Providing multiple and ongoing demo to UAT users & Support teams.
• Tools - IntelliJ, Tomcat 8.0, Weblogic 10.3, Maven, Oracle, Git
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• AngularJs, Angular 2+
• Java/Spring(Boot, JDBC)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.