Your future duties and responsibilities
• Deliver high quality solutions through innovative design aligned with good development practices;
• Gather, document, examine and manage data application requirements in an Agile and TDD environment;
• Validate user actions on the client side and provide responsive feedback;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Solid experience in software development;
• Deep understanding of object-oriented programming;
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
• Applied knowledge of the core Java technologies and supporting components, including:
• Good level of English - minimum B2 (mandatory);
• Positive and collaborative mindset;
• Ability to work in an international and distributed team;
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.