CGI’s Global Wealth & Capital Markets group is looking for a talented Java API Developers to join our API and Data Platforms team which delivers sophisticated and flexible integration solutions that support Wealth Management Platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Identifying and documenting current and future state of systems and architectures.
Troubleshooting and debugging systems, documenting events, and finding solutions for issues found.
Interfacing with a customer to understand and implement requirements.
Integrating a variety of services and/or data sources.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Expert knowledge and strong hands on experience with integration design & implementation using Apache Camel framework.
• High degree of skill in JAVA 1.8 development including Stream API, Collections framework and Concurrent/ Multithreaded Programming.
• Experience with writing Unit test cases using JUnit and/or Mockito framework.
• Solid understanding of various container architecture like Karaf Server, Apache Tomcat or JBoss Application Server.
• Experience with GIT branching strategy and build/deploy pipeline.
• Experience with Enterprise Integration patterns and SOA patterns.
• Experience with REST web services.
• Knowledge of modern web services standards and protocols such as WS Security, WS Trust, SAML, and OAUTH.
• Experience with JPA (Java Persistence API) or Hibernate framework.
• Proficiency with CI/CD/DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible.
• Experience in troubleshooting and debugging systems, documenting events, and finding solutions for issues found.
• Experience interfacing with a customer to understand and implement requirements.
• Experience integrating a variety of services and/or data sources.
• Experience with identifying and documenting current and future state of systems and architectures.
• Experience clarifying and refining functional data requirement specifications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Apache Camel
· Spring Boot