Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
Work Location: Remote acceptable until after COVID - CGI Office after COVID
Clearance: SECRET level clearance a MUST
Join CGI, where your ideas will make a difference. At CGI, we offer more than a job: we offer limitless opportunities for you to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come and join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you.
We've been supporting our Canadian and Global clients for over 42 years. In our Nation’s Capital, we are searching for a Full Stack Java Developer.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Designing user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms
• Developing front end website architecture
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 5 years of experience designing and developing solutions to meet specific requirements; working on multi-threaded applications in large scale environments.
• At least 3 years of experience working with one or more UI frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js. Ember.js and Reactive.js
• At least 3 years of experience in Microservices architecture working with REST and SOAP APIs.
• At least 3 years of experience working with Cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
• At least 3 years of experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases in distributed environments
• At least 2 years of experience using Redhat technologies such as OpenShift, 3Scale and Fuse.
•At least 3 years of experience working with both relational and NoSQL databases in distributed environments
•At least 2 years of experience using Redhat technologies such as OpenShift, 3Scale and Fuse.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.