Full Stack Angular Developer
As a member of the system integration and consulting practice, you will be part of a software development and engineering team focused on new features, enhancements, and overall technical modernization efforts within a large and complex global enterprise platform. As part of a software development agile team, you will be responsible for developing and crafting complex technical solutions on the Momentum Micro service framework. Within the overall modernization effort, you will be responsible for deploying new micro service based applications and deploying solutions as containerized apps. You’ll be positioned amongst a tight-knit team of cross-functional developers working alongside our clients to implement and advance customized solutions.
All applicants selected for hire must possess US citizenship and be eligible for a SECRET security clearance, per client requirements. An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Full-Stack developer who will be able to use technical passion to learn new tools and techniques to drive solution decision making and identify system improvements for overall solution architecture.
• Analyze client requirements of existing environment through working with business analysts and UI/UX engineers to build custom solutions that meet business cases and needs.
• Design and build application architecture through angular web applications and understanding of RESTful API integration.
• Analyze application development technology trends and advise clients and CGI on how this technology will benefit the future development efforts.
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues while working within the Agile Development Framework.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related discipline.
• 2-4 Years of experience developing web application solutions contributing to front-end, back-end, and application solution design
• 2+ Years of experience designing web applications within a larger enterprise framework using micro service based architecture patterns
• Knowledge of interacting with backend Java services and development including Spring framework, SpringBoot, JMS, API development and restful services
• Experience working with modern DevOps tools and methodologies including Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile development team
• Strong technical troubleshooting techniques and analytical problem-solving skills
• Experience communicating (verbal and written) technical concepts to stakeholders and functional analysts
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.