DevOps Engineer (Jenkins, Mavin, Groovy/Python)
CGI has an immediate need for a DevOps Engineer (Jenkins, Mavin, Groovy/Python) to join our financial services team in one of our several CGI Offsite and Onshore Delivery Center locations. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are
Join a fast paced DevOps team to grow your career. High aptitude, desire to grow and the right attitude are key to success in this role.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Should be hands on with application build automation tool Maven/Gradle
• Experience in writing Groovy/Python Scripts for executing commands on Jenkins for build/deploying application
• Experience in building application CICD pipeline using Jenkins, expertize in setting up CI/CD
• Experience in working with application GIT/Bit Bucket - branching strategy
• Experience in using Sonar for continuous inspection of application code to detect bugs, code smells and security vulnerabilities
• Experience in using Nexus Artifact repository & Component lifecycle management for given application
• Experience in automating application deployments, some exposure to application deployment to AWS Infrastructure
• Experience with full SDLC lifecycle, taking from Dev to Release
• Experience with Urban Code Deployment (UCD)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3+ Years of DevOps Experience
• 2+ Years of Python Experience
• DevOps experience required in UCD, Jenkins, Docker, and Artifactory
- AWS ( ECS, Elasticsearch, ECR , Lambda , SQS, SNS )
- Git ; Bitbucket
- JIRA , confluence
• Superior time management and work organization
• Strong verbal and oral communication
• Work as a team in a fast paced agile environment
• Passion for continuous improvement and learning
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Jira management software