Description de l'offre
Design Authority - SatComs
Be part of something exciting. Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success? Come and join us a Design Authority - SatComs
Space requires someone who can work as a high level design authority for a high-profile Satellite Communications programme. The successful candidate will be working with the customer and the CGI Engineering Manager to architect a new segment of the programme, including drawing up requirements, high-level design and Interface Control Documents. The design process will follow an iterative approach with frequent customer feedback.
After the initial design is complete there are highly likely to be extended opportunities on the programme. This role is based in Leatherhead.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead customer workshops to define requirements
• Create a high-level design for a new systems which fits into the overall enterprise architecture
• Create and maintain requirements specification, design documentation and ICDs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience of Systems Engineering
• Experience of architecting high level designs of software components
• Providing software solutions to solve Engineering problems
Highly desirable requirements:
• Software development experience
• Knowledge and experience of Satellite Communications Systems or Mobile Telecoms
Security Clearance: BS Clearance (but you must be clearable)
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.