Cyberspace Policy Analyst
Government Secure Solutions - CGI (GSSC) is looking for Cybersecurity Professionals to join our team at Fort Meade, Maryland. These positions support a Department of Defense (DoD) client and require a security clearance to be considered.
Your future duties and responsibilities
● Conduct research, analysis, development, and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations at the national, DOD, Service, and Command level.
● Provide technical expertise on executive-level projects, analyzes, assesses, and develops future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing cyberspace operations.
● Support interagency and coalition policy formulations on cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and equities are accurately represented.
● Maintain awareness of and reports significant cyber-related policy issues affecting the DOD and USCYBERCOM.
● Provide concise, actionable communications to senior officials, both written and orally.
● Perform analysis and critical thinking, assesses programmatic issues, conducts risk analysis, and proposes innovative and achievable solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
● Active DoD security clearance; TS/SCI with/Poly preferred
● Minimum five years of experience as a Cyberspace Policy Analyst or related functional area.
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
● Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● Possesses a general understanding and knowledge of existing joint cyberspace policies.
● With minimal guidance, conducts research and analysis, and contributes to the development and coordination of strategy, policy, and doctrine for cyberspace operations.
● Plans and prepares for interactions with researchers and policy makers and provides background support and current status for documents and presentations.
● Assists with the development of reports and briefings on policy, strategy, and doctrine activities.
● Assists with policy formulations on cyberspace issues and researches authorities, concerns, and equities to ensure accurate representation.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Analytical Thinking
· Operations (Intelligence)