Business Analyst - International Trade Finance (Experience: 2Yrs to 4 Yrs)
Work independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Application Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple application solutions. Second level professionals with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Working with development team in doing knowledge transfer of functional requirements and assist them time to time during coding and unit testing.
• Working on test strategy to ensure developed system meets the stated and implied clients needs.
• Work with testing team on test planning, test case scripting and execution.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills :
• International Trade Finance covering LCs, Collections, SCF etc
• Business Analysis
• Test Strategies
• Test Cases/Script Development
• Test Planning & Implementation
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Business Analysis
· Trade Finance
· Test Analysis
· Individual Contributor
· Agile Testing
· Functional Analysis
· Functional Testing
· System Testing
· Test Prime