Description de l'offre
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
You could have the opportunity to help clients develop applications with a cloud-first, digital- first mindset, generate the next wave of innovative technology in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs, and provide end-to-end service and project delivery across all our Accenture Delivery Center engagements using rapid development principles such as Agile and DevOps to make software faster, flexible and more liquid.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Are you a specialist at automation testing?
• Can you design, implement and maintain automated test scripts for all levels and types of testing?
• You will need to work with business analysts, clients and developers to understand their needs
• You'll also create and execute automated test suits for different code types and the different test types
• You'll ensure and monitor the quality standards in related test environments and production systems as well
WHAT WE EXPECT
• 1-8 years of experience in implementing automation using Robot or any open source automation framework
• Experience with agile methodologies
• Advanced spoken and written English, German is advantage
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Certification
• Knowledge of methodology and CMMI standards
• Knowledge of operating systems (Windows or Linux)
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 200€ to 3 000€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)