Associate Security Analyst
• Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
• Expand your knowledge of security through hands-on experience
• Accelerate your learning, through exposure to a multi-tenanted SOC environment
• Be exposed to a range of technologies, security events and responses
• Full training and certification opportunities provided
• Foundational role to launch you into other areas of cybersecurity.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Monitor and respond to security events utilising run books
• Investigate incidents, identify false positives and respond accordingly
• Raise cases and work with the team for resolutions, meeting client SLAs
• Participate in strong learning environments across a range of technologies including Splunk, Red Hat, Microsoft, AWS, Azure, and Crowdstrike
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to create and update run books
• Learn the use and development of multiple SIEM and the evolution of orchestration and automation
• Participate in the monthly reporting creation and delivery
• Participate in the 24x7x365 roster, which offers enticing work/life balance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• A passion for cybersecurity – you love learning and are across the latest advancements in the sector
• Studies in cybersecurity - Graduate, TAFE or self-study
• An understanding of one or more IT domains, e.g. Windows, Networking, Application Development
• Excellent communications skills (Verbal and written)
• Demonstrated analytical thinking for problem solving
• Full work rights for Australia.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.