AS/400 Developer_Software Engineer
Notice: 30 days max
• Strong in AS/400
• Strong in communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skill
• Strong in programming languages Cobol/400, CL/400, DB2/400 and ILE concepts
• Strong in SQL hands-on and RDBMS concepts
• Strong in change Management Tool (ALDON is an added advantage)
• Must have knowledge in MQ, Connect Direct, Hawkeye and Job scheduler (preferably Robot)
• Strong in debug process both online and batch debug
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.