Description de l'offre
Applications Support Analyst
Be part of something exciting. Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world who will give you a direct stake in its success? Come and join us an Application Support Analyst
One of our key programmes within our Defence and Intelligence business unit provides the MOD with the ability to exploit ‘Big Data’ for cyber defence. Our applications support specialists form a key part of the Operations Team. They are primarily responsible for providing front line technical support to cyber analysts using the projects tool set. They also assist the design and development services with the integration of end user specific tools into the programme.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
• Provide proactive front line ‘floor walking’ assistance to cyber analysts.
• Act as the single point of contact and primary resolver group for all application related queries and issues.
• Production and maintenance of user guides for applications connecting into the programme.
• Assist with the evaluation and development of user applications.
• Provide feedback to the Operations Manager for improvements to the services base on end user experience.
• Assist with the definition of end user requirements for the Data Architect and Data Managers to present specific data sets to the applications.
• Provide end user training on cyber user applications.
• Support the Access Manager with the creation, issuing and management of user account credential
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively interact with end users and stakeholders.
• Experience of providing front line technical support.
• Understanding of cyber applications and their use cases.
• Able to quickly learn how to use applications and translate into practical cyber use cases.
• Delivery of training qualifications and/or experience.
• Experience of working in an Agile project delivery environment.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.