Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
· Investigating and providing solutions to Incidents raised in Service Desk
· Supporting issue resolution through investigation, documenting analysis and working with various support teams
· Liaising with and supporting Helpdesks / Business Users
· Responding to Requests from users/ business areas for stats, functional support
· Skills transfer of functional and technical knowledge to other team members
· Creating/Updating Wiki's
· Implementation of workarounds and data clean-ups
· Raising SIRs / Problems where appropriate
· QA of sql scripts, workarounds and clean-ups to ensure correct procedures are applied.
· Working closely with Problem Management, Technical Architecture, Data Centre, System Test and cross -vendor teams to efficiently resolve incidents and problems
· Escalating high priority issues, as appropriate
· Write up input to weekly Vital Signs report
Whilst this role is not a development role, the ability to debug / code in Java or COBOL is an advantage;
· De-bugging code to identify cause of Live issues
· Occasional implementation of code changes if required
Key Requirements/Skills required for this role:
· Experience working in standards driven environments.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Analytical and problem solving
· Developer/Support tools – Service Desk, Spira, Squirrel/DbVisualizer, Telnet/Tera Term/Putty, FileZilla
· Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Additional Technical skills an advantage:
· Web services
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.