Description de l'offre
IMServ, the power behind energy efficiency
At IMServ, we help our customers use energy better. Our people retrieve energy data from some of the UK's largest energy consuming organisations. The industry relies on the information our people produce to trade, bill and understand billions of pounds of energy each year. Our specialist services, operated by our experts, deliver tangible energy, carbon and cost savings to our customers by giving access to data intelligence on ‘how', ‘when' and ‘where' energy is used.
We need great people to help us do this. We care about the things you do: being open and trustworthy, delivering our promises, positive customer engagement, being trusted experts and taking ownership.
IMServ makes a real investment in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop. In terms of career progression, the availability of a comprehensive training programme ensures the only limits are your own drive to succeed.
We currently have vacancy for an Application Support Analyst based at our office in Milton Keynes.
To provide support and maintenance of all IMServ systems and infrastructure, both internal and external. Some out of hours work and weekend work may be required.
· Analyse complex business problems and implement solutions.
· Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems.
· Ensure we meet both internal and external user requirements.
· Creation of new users and day to day administration of applications.
· Research and implement cost effective solutions in a timely manner.
· Manage the configuration of system settings and options
· Escalate problems in a timely and appropriate manner to the IT Support Manager.
· Provide feedback to both internal and external customers regarding the status of their support issues in a timely fashion until a resolution is agreed.
· Test, configure and implement new equipment and software.
· Be the driving force and expert in a wide variety of applications.
· To abide by the rules and standards currently in force and to maintain a professional approach with a high standard of workmanship.
· Provide proactive ownership of all assigned tasks.
· Provide constructive feedback to users.
· Plan and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
· To adhere to standards of work, and to ensure that all systems are fully documented.
· To co-operate from time-to-time, e.g. under peak loading or in an emergency, in order to ensure the smooth and continuous operation of the department. Whenever possible prior notice will be given of the requirement for extra hours.
· To maintain a professional approach and a high standard of workmanship and ensure that all discussions and information received are treated in a restricted and confidential manner.
· To work within agreed timescales wherever possible, escalating those that are likely to fail to the IT Support Manager.
· To implement IMServ Europe Ltd policy on computer security.
Education to ‘A' Level or equivalent or higher.
· Proven expertise in supporting multi-tiered software environments of both 3rd party and bespoke systems.
· ClickSoftware, ClickScheduled, ClickMobile support and administration
· Pro-active, keen, and up to date with IT industry and its trends/developments.
· Data investigation with SQL
· Knowledge of basic networking.
· Application Virtualisation (App-V)
· Supporting applications based on Oracle and SQL Server databases
· Supporting applications using Java, .Net, ASP, Silverlight
· T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML
· Web Services and API interaction.
At IMServ, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please apply online.