Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Work Location: Remote during the pandemic, client premise (NCR) afterwards
Remote Work (Y/N): Yes, during the pandemic
Security Clearance: SECRET level required
Join CGI, where your ideas will make a difference. At CGI, we offer more than a job: we offer limitless opportunities for you to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come and join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities
• Work with leaders to develop and implement an Agile roadmap
• Be an active and visible coach for several teams, advising on Agile practices
• Develop education and awareness initiatives for leaders and teams
• Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and work with the organizational change management specialists to develop plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Use an Agile health assessment methodology to assess current state as a baseline for future-state assessment
• Develop success measures to track adoption and progress
• Network with other communities to mutually exchange insights and strategies to support Agile practices and a learning culture on a broader scale
• Support the development of a product management delivery model through integration of Agile mindset components and behaviours to achieve significant improvements in value delivery, time-to-market, quality, and client and team member satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• University Degree or College Diploma in organizational development, business administration, communications, human resources or another related discipline
• A minimum of three (3) years of recent relevant work experience in coaching and/or changing organizational culture
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in an IT environment
• Certifications in Agile, Lean, and/or product management methodologies
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization to support large-scale change initiatives bottom-up and top-down
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Agile & DevOps
· Agile / Collaborative Method