Agile and DevOps Coach
• Should have Knowledge on Lean requirements analysis for user-centered design (Story mapping, Domain Modeling, Spec by Example, Story splitting, etc.)
• Should have Knowledge on Lean design modeling for agile development (Activity, Communication, Class diagrams, etc.)
• Should have Knowledge on Advanced object-oriented design and patterns (GoF, MVW, Enterprise Integration)
• Should have Knowledge on Design and development principles (SOLID, FIRST, GRASP, DRY, etc.)
• Should have Knowledge on Test driven development lie ATTD, BDD, TDD & etc..
• Should have Knowledge on Professional software development behavior (pair programming, continuous integration, clean code, and refactoring)
• Should have Knowledge on XP Practices and Behaviors - Offer training and customized hands-on demos and workshops on Pair/Mob programming, CI, etc.
• Should have Knowledge on Legacy Code Refactoring - Coach teams to safely refactor dirty code.
• Should have Knowledge on Designing DevOps approaches to drive continuous improvement
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Agile Architecture Documentation workshops - Coach and teach how to retrospectively document the existing system and its architecture
• Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile and DevOps adoption and promoting delivery of business value;
• Teach and Coach Agile / DevOps practices and values within the organization;
• Coach employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development;
• Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace and promote continuous improvement
• Working with Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Deep knowledge of Agile (e. g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles
• Significant experience working with organizational leadership and teams to change and adjust organizational design to promote self-organizing teams within an enterprise environment
• Significant experience and understanding of challenges with scaling agile teams across organizations, and capable of identifying and addressing dysfunctional patterns caused by external forces that do not understand the values and principles of Agile or the importance of providing teams with an environment for agility
• Exhibits a deep-passion for continuous learning and seeks to provide knowledge gained throughout the entire organization, beyond the team and line of business, and can facilitate classes, workshops, and Agile sharing events (e. g. Agile Hangouts)
• Utilizes broader experiences and adoption patterns, the Lean/Agile Coach helps the organization and (often multiple) Agile Teams adopt and progress in a feasible way
• Capable of teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modeling Techniques
• Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value and teach techniques for effective Product Backlog management
• Take ownership and responsibility for the team s adoption and practice of Agile and management reporting of adoption metrics
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Total exp: 10 - 15 years
Title: Agile and Devops coach
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Agile / Collaborative Method
· Agile Coach