Administrative Assistant / Marketing and Events Coordinator, New Grad Opportunity
CGI Regina is seeking a highly motivated and well-organized individual with excellent communication and administrative skills to fill the full time position of Administrative Assistant / Marketing and Events Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide confidential and responsive administrative support to the Regina office. This is a great opportunity for a New Grad with an interest in marketing and event coordination to kick-start their career in the dynamic world of IT Services!
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Produce professional, high quality documents, proposals, presentations, reports and correspondence in a timely manner
• Maintain professionalism while responding to client inquiries over the telephone
• Assist leadership team with collation of marketing materials for internal and external events
• Respond to internal requests for ad-hoc report generation, etc.
• Administrative support for the leadership team including collating documents, scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes
• Organizing, attending and participating in internal and external meetings as required
• Assist leadership team with preparation of presentation materials for internal and external meetings
• Organize and co-ordinate company events and projects (e.g., staff functions, information sessions, catering requirements, liaison with vendors, arrangements for meeting rooms)
• Maintain a high level of team support and back up
• Assist Project Manager in preparing status reports, updating project deliverable documentation
• Reconciliation and Analyzing Data
• Other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Previous Administrative, Marketing and Event Management experience would be considered an asset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
Recently graduated from a post-secondary institution with a business or marketing designation.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
· Administrative Support
· Microsoft Office
· Microsoft PowerPoint
· Microsoft Project