3-6 years of solid experience in Ab Initio Development, with knowledge in developing UNIX scripts, Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
Looking someone who can join in 30 Days or 2 weeks*
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Resource should have hands-on development experience with various Ab Initio components such as Rollup, Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup, etc.
2. Should have strong technical experience in Design (Mapping specifications, HLD, LLD), Development (Coding, Unit testing) using Ab Initio.
3. Should have experience with SQL database programming, SQL performance tuning, relational model analysis.
4. Good knowledge in developing UNIX scripts, Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
5. Must have the ability to relate to both business and technical members of the team and possess excellent communication skills.
6. Should be able to provide oversight and technical guidance for developers on Ab Initio Desired Candidate Profile
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.