3rd Level Support
3rd Level Support
Your future duties and responsibilities
Context: Build & deployment of WE V2
Services: Contribution to design and validate the new workstation: Windows Edition V2, based on Cloud Management (Intune)
• Build & implement technical features
• Qualify & deploy new Win10 OS versions, policies, applications, bug fixes
• L3 support activities
• Test and validation in client’s ecosystem
• Professional Family : Information Technology
• Professional Sub Family : Service Operations
• Previous Experience in AD, Intune, Policies, Cloud Proxy, PerApp VPN
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
As a Senior Workplace Systems Engineer you contribute to deliver a managed and performant Windows client, based on customer demands and global standard products and components. You automate the installation and configuration of software packages on rich and virtual clients. You help to build out, maintain and troubleshoot the corporate client devices and application packages.
Key Accountabilities :
• Recording customer requirements and providing new software versions (packaging)Operation and further development of new technologies around the Workplace within the product team Securing 3rd level support Cooperation in local and global projects around the WorkplacePreparation and execution of technical expertises
• Any incident resolution is fully communicated or delivery designs and documentation is in line with company standards
• High quality in the provision of new software packages
• Good knowledge and experience of software packaging technologies such as MSI, Microsoft App-V, UWP, and industry-standard tools such as Flexera Adminstudio
• Good knowledge about Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 & 10)
• Good knowledge about Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Knowledge in scripting (e.g. PowerShell)
• Curiosity and passion for technology around Digital Workplace
• Requirements Engineering
• Process and service oriented thinking and familiarity with the Incident, Problem and Change
• Management process (ITIL)
• Understanding and enjoyment of agile methods like Scrum and Kanban
• Fluency in English
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Support Net Backup