Cello Health Insight is an award-winning market research agency specialising in the healthcare sector. Our experienced team works regularly with Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies, designing customer insight research that delivers compelling results and real value.
Cello Health Insight was established in 1983 and has become the global marketing research arm of Cello Health, with offices in London, New York and Chicago and a network of preferred partners in a further 50 countries worldwide.
We are seeking penultimate year undergraduate students who are considering a career in healthcare market research and who would like the opportunity to complete a 4 week internship with us, which will provide hands on experience working alongside our researchers.
We view completion of an internship as one potential route into a graduate career here, with five of our interns since 2014 joining us in permanent roles as research assistants after graduation; this internship has strong potential to open the door to a successful career in healthcare market research.
The role open for summer 2018 is a 4 week placement within IQ, our quantitative research team. The role itself will be office-based in our London offices, near Barbican.
The types of tasks that this role will involve, but are not limited to:
• Desk research to support proposal design
• Support for creating briefing documents
• Support for questionnaire design
• Checking online links / data
• Liaising with external online and data processing suppliers
• Coding quantitative data
• Analysing quantitative data
• Inputting into brainstorms around research findings
• Charting and quality checking quantitative data
• Support for writing client presentations
4 week placement between end of June and early September 2017 [exact dates tbc].
Working hours are full-time based on a 33.5 hour working week with one hour for lunch break as follows:
9:30 – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday
9:30 – 4:00pm Friday
The internship is remunerated and there is an allowance towards travel expenses.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV to:
The covering letter should include:
• Any relevant academic or work experience in MR or healthcare
• Reasons for interest in healthcare MR
• Experience and aspirations in quantitative market research, specifically
• Reasons for seeking internship at Cello Health Insight
• Goal and aspirations for internship and beyond
We are seeking a penultimate year undergraduate, who is predicted a 2:1 in their degree, with the following attributes:
• An inquisitive and questioning mind
• Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of tasks
• Creative thinking
• Strong numeracy skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Keenness to work in a business environment
• Passion for healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
Applicants must hold a valid UK passport.