Cello Health Insight provides full service domestic and international marketing research. Our main business focus is the healthcare sector, conducting research with healthcare professionals and patients. Our clients include all of the top 10 Global Fortune 500 pharmaceutical organisations.
We are a medium size company (125 people based in the UK and 30 people based in the USA), with a focus on treating our staff as individuals within an informal, yet hard-working culture. Our philosophy is to create a secure, enjoyable and rewarding place to work, as well as a stimulating environment where career progression is encouraged.
We are currently looking for graduate level researchers to join our Qualitative Digital team in January, and become involved in all aspects of research. Alongside a comprehensive induction programme, you will immediately take an active role in both UK and international digital research, from the initial project briefing and proposal, to the presentation of final results. Responsibilities will include:
• Project Management – setting up and managing the logistics of research projects
• Contributing to the generation of outputs
• Analysing and interpreting results
• Assisting in preparing client presentations
We will provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in your career development be it short-term or long-term with us.
The key qualities we are looking for include:
• An inquisitive and analytical mind
• Drive, initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects
• Creative thinking
• A team player with a proven ability to communicate and interact with a diverse range of people
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• A keenness to work in a business environment
We will welcome applications from graduates who are keen to start a stimulating, fast-paced and varied role in digital market research. If we feel your CV matches what we are looking for, we will invite you for a telephone interview to get to know a little bit more about you.
Achieved 2:1 or above degree, in any discipline