STUDIOCANAL , a subsidiary of the CANAL+ Group, is one of Europe's leading companies in the market for co-production, acquisition, distribution and sales of international feature films (more than 50 a year) and TV series. STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main European territories - France, the United Kingdom and Germany - as well as in Australia and New Zealand, and positions itself as a leading international sales agent for the rest of the world. STUDIOCANAL has an ambitious production policy supported by a slate financing system, unique in Europe.
Additionally, STUDIOCANAL has been actively developing and distributing high-end TV series through its network of award-winning European production companies, including TANDEM, RED, SAM and BAMBÚ PRODUCCIONES.
STUDIOCANAL owns also one of the most important film libraries in the world, boasting more than 9,000 original titles from 60 countries including 6,000 films. The company is notably responsible for their technical restoration, international distribution and for the management of remake rights.
STUDIOCANAL is the only studio which operates simultaneously in three main territories across Europe: France, the United Kingdom and Germany.
Two internship positions are available.
The missions will be divided between the two positions, according to the profile of the candidates:
As a part of the International Production team, you will:
· Schedule meetings for Ron Halpern, EVP of Global Productions (using zoom, Microsoft Teams, conference dials ins, Microsoft outlook) and organize his travel (if COVID permits)
· Must be able to coordinate frequently with both French and Anglophone partners (A good portion of scheduling occurs with offices in LA, UK, and Germany)
· Organize internal film screenings
· Reception of French and European film projects: identification, administrative management and follow-up of projects
· Evaluate projects at different stages of development (script, book, finished film) and write coverages
· Taking notes and sending recaps for each artistic meeting
· Development follow-up and writing of rewriting notes
Bac +4/5, Fluency in English & French (other language is a plus). Ability to confidently write script reports in English.
Some prior experience in the fields of distribution, production or sales.
Passion for movies and the Entertainment Industry !
Only at STUDIOCANAL, from July 2021 and for 6 months together.