SAP Specialist - FI/CO
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Support resolution of plant transactional processing and SAP/BI reporting issues. Assist Plant Process Improvement Manager to liaison with the Plant Accounting and IT technical staffs to understand, communicate and remediate system breakdowns.
• Analyze system capabilities and current work processes to establish best practices across all divisions.
• Support cross functional work with Plant Controllers, the Data & Analytics team, Procurement Hub and the IT technical group to address system deficiencies. Recommend enhancements, with associated financial justification, to reporting and/or system functionality to gain speed, efficiency and accuracy.
• Special project work will include but not be limited to the annual Cost Roll, plant physical inventory, slow moving inventory initiatives, facility restructuring, SAP master data analysis and other opportunities that arise.
• The scope of work will span standard SAP transactional processing normally encountered in the plant environment, month end close procedures, account reconciliations, internal controls, and various management reporting systems.
• Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
• 5+ years of operations or plant accounting experience, cost accounting, managerial accounting
• Strong SAP experience, especially in the CO module.
• 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office (strong Excel skills)
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Time management skills
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English. Spanish or Portuguese are a plus
• Self-motivated, results oriented
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.