AP Invoice Analyst
- accounts payable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of PO, Non-PO, freight invoices, posting 100+ invoices daily;
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources;
• Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary;
• Work with procurement and finance to maintain the GR/IR account clearing;
• Comply with Finance, AP, and Supply Chain policies and procedures;
• Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary;
• Participate in process improvement projects as requested;
• Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors;
• Ensure strict compliance with SOX;
• Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each Finance Hub supported country's legal requirements for document storage;
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
• 2+ years of accounts payable experience In a professional office environment;
• 1+ years of SAP or ERP system application;
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Ability to handle high-volume of data in a face paced environment;
• Adaptable to learning new software applications;
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Language requirements: Fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech);
• A disciplined self-starter with an eye for detail and accuracy;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume work environment;
• Familiar with accounting standard concepts, practices, and procedures;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Professional and has a service-oriented approach.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal errors;
• Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity;
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees;
• Capacity to perform highly, both individually and within a team;
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all organizational levels;
• Required to manage a large volume of work and data entry.
About Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Cameron-a Schlumberger Company, Schlumberger or OneSubsea to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998.