Working for a leading cosmetic company, we are seeking an Administration and finance VIE to assist our Business unit manager in all Administrative duties covering Finance, HR, logistic and other administrative support function required for the brand operations. Participate pro-actively in the business development by providing financial perspective.
This important function is a link between many departments and partners involved in our company’s operations in UK. It requires strong organizational, communication and analytical skills while being result oriented
Poste et missions:
Finance and Accounting
- Interaction with the Group Credit department to follow up cash collection
- Sales Follow up by range, by sales reps and by client – Control of sell-out information
- Ensure Financial statement accuracy : local accounts accuracy and integrity with local accountants or auditors yearly review and sign-off
- Within the affiliate, organize, prepare and control the Budgets with all involved people through a clear process and optimal tools
- Collaborate with the external accountant to set-up the P&L each month.
- Permanently improving processes and tools and delivering financial analysis consistent with the Group’s procedures and accepted practices
- Setting up processes in order to obtain accurate, timely and consistent financial data regarding forecast, budget and actual figures (including P&L, B/S and Cash Flow and Key Performance Indicators) for the local legal accounting requirement and for the Group reporting requests.
- Ensuring and guaranteeing a high level of internal control environment.
Supply Chain and Logistic
- Assist the sales and Marketing in the preparation of the Forecasts
- Monitor Stock level and suggest forecasts adjustment if required (in collaboration with Sales and Marketing)
- Assist the Managers in the ordering process
- Provide Future Master Analysis on a Monthly basis to the Marketing and Sales.
Human Ressources & Office Management
- Work with the external consultant for payroll requirements and prepare the monthly payment.
- Coordinate with sales for expenses validation and payments
- Integrate the payroll in the accounting process
- Work on HR Procedure and process
- Assist managers on recruitment and new comers integration process.
- HR administrator in link with the Group HR Department
- Ensuring the smooth day to day management of office administrative systems.
- Implementing group procedures and making sure constant compliance is met, e.g. Supply Chain, Credit management and purchase order
- Making sure that all Business decisions are in line with internal procedures and local laws
- Providing full cooperation and partnership with Group internal control team
Academic background, experiences, competencies (technical expertise, languages, management skills, etc…) required to succeed on this job.
- Business School scholar
- Some previous experience/internship in accounting, Finance and HR is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Structured and organized
- Result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills, and comfortable when dealing with numbers
- Detailed oriented
- Can work with diversified team/cultures, remote teams
- Good interpersonal communication skills
Some traveling might be required (France)