Description de l'offre
- Design and launch test-plans;
- Functional, smoke, UI, cross-browser, acceptance testing;
- Regressing testing for existing solutions.
- 2+ year of working experience in software testing;
- Strong knowledge of theory (SDLC, QA methodologies, etc.);
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge of any programming language;
- Basic experience with performance and/or security testing;
- Experience in web application testing (JS, HTML, CSS);
- Experienceofusing bug-tracking systems and test management tools;
- Understanding of the client-server application architecture;
- Excellent analytical skills and attentiveness to details;
- High level of interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team-oriented environment;
- Readiness to learn through communication with more experienced engineers;
- At least Intermediate English written and verbal communication skills.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in QA automation (Selenium, etc.);
- Experiences inmobile app testing;
- Experiences inAPI testing;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance and corporate events;
- Modern technological stack. Use of the most advanced technologies available, including those available through global agreement between KPMG and Microsoft;
- Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience;
Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences).
Auto req ID
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG Product Development Center (PDC) has been developed with purpose to assist our clients to prepare and design strategic technologies to force driving business processes. The right technology solutions, implemented, managed and monitored properly, can lead to significant gains in business growth.
Currently we are looking for QA Engineer who will be a part of KPMG Product Development Center.
Full Time / Part Time