A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of project administration and management. Understands and follows sound project management processes.
· Intermediate-level (or greater) working knowledge Microsoft Office and CAD software tools.
· Operational, system and equipment (of various manufactures/models) “expert” knowledge of one (or more) of the following areas:
· Moving Walkways
· Mid- and/or High-rise Building design, specifications, and analysis
· Other Vertical Transportation Equipment
· Must know, understand, and adhere to applicable industry/ASME codes, standards, and safety rules.
· Expertise in assisting and coordinating the design of the above systems with the architectural team, building owner, or management companies.
· Maintains current knowledge and understanding on industry operational and equipment trends.
· Solid mathematical skills, including application and use in problem-solving.
· Ability to coordinate own and others’ efforts, manage own time and manage personnel resources.
· Strong understanding and expression of written and verbal English.
· Ability to meet (or exceed) billing projection for the assigned position.
· Bachelor’s or equivalent degree preferred. Experience and QEI/CEI certification combination required based on the requirements of the assigned position.
· Preference of 5-10 years experience or greater and no less than 2 years experience in at least one of the areas identified in #3 above.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
· Four plus years of Elevator experience.
· Consulting Experience/QEI Certification
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: