Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Wihtin the role of Store Admin you will support the store with all aspects of store administration. Contributing to optimal service delivery by providing comprehensive and efficient support in line with Company policy and procedures. Working in close partnership with the store management team and seeking advice from Burberry Business Services where required.
To provide administrative support to line managers with informal/formal meetings acting as note taker and typing up hand written notes
• Booking meetings into the diary and ensuring attendance
• Support with letter writing, including drafting meeting invites
• Tracking progress of cases to ensure processes are completed in a timely manner
• Liaising with members of the Employee Relations Team where appropriate to obtain templates and required documents
• Maintain store employee records on a weekly basis e.g. employee absence records, tracking holidays, sickness and other absences
• Liaise with HR team to ensure both parties have copies of employees up to date records including signed contracts, visa details etc
• Complete any other administrative tasks as required by the store management team
· Administration experience
· Strong interest in HR
· Excellent organisational skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work well in a team
· Honest and trustworthy
· Participate in information sharing with other members of the team
· Identify trends and share recommendations for improvement with the team and Continuous Improvement
· Understanding of Company policies and procedures
· Use acquired experience/ knowledge for relationship building and training
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to listen and connect with the customer
· Identify any concerns regarding service delivery and performance to the leadership team.
· Thrives on making recommendations that provide solutions and efficiencies and presenting proposals at team meetings
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Drafting, Administrative Assistant, Employee Relations, Retail, Engineering, Administrative, Human Resources