Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Stockroom Associate to join our Bond Street team. Within this role you will work closely with the Sales Associate team and will play an active role in the effective control of all stock within the store.
· Ensuring that high standards and effective operations of the stock are maintained by liaising closely with the Sales Associates and Management Team of the store on a daily basis.
· Responsible for receiving merchandise within the business.
· Receive merchandise onto SAP computer system and process relevant paperwork in a timely and effective manner.
· Sort, ticket / label merchandise into pre-defined categories / Sku’s.
· Identify administration issues / concerns and taking action in a sensitive and timely manner.
· Physical stock management / movement and maintaining the effective overall stock flow / storage process.
· Store Replenishment
· Picking and packing merchandise in a timely and effective manner.
· Raising any concerns / issues and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner.
· Flexibility to occasionally working weekends and / or Bank Holidays if required. Notice will be given in advance. Appropriate overtime payments will apply where necessary.
· Applicants should have previous experience within a retail and/or warehousing environment. We are looking for a team player who is used to a busy warehousing / admin environment and is able to work to close deadlines. The role will include physical stock management / movement.
· The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has a lot of enthusiasm and drive, is credible and able to liaise with people at all levels. Must possess good numerical and analytical skills. Knowledge of computers would be considered an advantage.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, ERP, Retail Sales, SAP, Technology, Finance, Retail