Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
We are recruiting for a talented individual to join our Showroom team as a Showroom Assistant. The role will be full time, 40 hours per week, working shifts from 08:00 – 22:00 Monday – Sunday, and with two days off per week. You will be required to be available to work weekends and public holidays, commit to this role on a permanent basis, and hold a valid work visa if required.
Your role will be to report to the Showroom Floor Manager in delivering a best in class service Showroom Experience to our internal and external Burberry clients by acting as a Burberry brand ambassador in a corporate retail environment, and supporting the day to day operations of the Showroom according to the Showroom Ways of Working and Processes.
· Work under the guidance of the Showroom Management Team to ensure that the highest service and operational standards are reflected at all times.
· Be a Burberry Brand Ambassador by wearing the provided Burberry uniform in line with the Burberry Grooming Guidelines and demonstrate the Burberry behaviours at all times.
· Exceed expectations in delivering a warm and genuine welcome to our internal and external clients.
· Maintain the VM of the Showroom at all times by tidying displays, neatly folding and putting back product, labelling swing tickets and line lists according to product position, photographing all displays and product, and printing and labelling the Showroom VM book.
· Support tracking and monitoring of the samples by applying the Showroom Samples Ways of Working and processes at all times.
· Assist in packing and sending the collections to other Showrooms/Departments.
· Demonstrate effective communication through daily team briefings and handover notes.
· Complete a daily checklist to ensure the maintenance of Showroom front and back of house standards, reporting any issues to facilities, IT, hospitality and cleaning when needed.
· Assist in the set up and breakdown of the Showroom prior to and post market.
· PC literate. (Office 2010: Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook)
· SAP knowledge
· Flexible approach to working
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong organisational and time management skills and working to tight deadlines
· Pro-active and results driven approach
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent personal presentation
· Outstanding professionalism with a positive attitude and conduct
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Flexibility essential
· Excellent Team player
· Good sense of initiative
· Able to work under pressure
· Calm and professional manner
· Outstanding organisational and planning skills
· Strong customer service experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Merchandising || Showroom || n/a ||
Job Segment: Photography, ERP, Merchandising, Brand Ambassador, SAP, Creative, Technology, Retail, Marketing