Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To work with the supply chain on their solutions architecture and build.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key business contacts
· Understand the current business processes and the future plans
· Develop an evolving solution architecture for projects, addressing business function needs and ensuring alignment with known business function priorities and roadmaps, agreeing design changes and trade-offs where pragmatic
· Ensure alignment with our roadmaps and enterprise architecture principles, standards and governance process
· Ensure that delivery projects plan for all relevant architectural governance, design reviews and gating
· Ensure that the solution architecture balances functional, service quality and operational management requirements but remains bound by relevant commercial, business function and technical constraints
· Share and collaborate on technology solutions with other stakeholders, especially implementation partners to ensure skills are developed in-house and knowledge is retained
· Communicate portfolio of content and reusable solutions to suppliers and partners, ensuring the most appropriate deployment of their technology and products as possible
· work with the business to analyse issues and find solutions to complex business scenarios
· work with other it team members to ensure that there is integration within the solution
· Manage relationships with external suppliers to ensure that work undertaken meets requirements and is delivered in a timely manner to quality standards.
· govern projects that are delivered by implementation partners
· Ability to simplify complex business situations
· Bring best practice approach and application of new technologies in line with the core global template
· Seamless delivery of projects across multiple releases
· A broad and deep understanding of SAP SD/MM with solid design and configuration skills
· Involvement in at least four project lifecycles ‑ from discovery to post go live support
· Knowledge of other SAP Modules and integration to sd/mm/retail
· Excellent consulting, communication and client facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business
· Experience in deploying SAP solutions in one or more of the following industries:
· fashion retailing /retail
· Consumer products/FMCG
· Able to manage teams
· Experience in solution architecture, business analysis, data migration
· A consulting background would also be desirable
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Information Technology || IT - Core ERP || n/a ||
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, Technology, Engineering, Operations