Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
We are looking for someone to join our London HQ on a permanent basis to take responsibility for the planning, development and successful delivery of retail operations projects in line with the Retail Operations Roadmap. This includes the full project lifecycle, from identification of opportunity to full implementation within retail stores. This will involve leading some projects from end-to-end.
· Collaborate with the Retail Excellence and Regional partners to identify areas of opportunity for retail operational improvements and prioritise through the Retail Operations Roadmap. These will include policy and process improvements through the provision of the 'playbook' as well as wider business projects.
· Manage the end-to-end delivery of projects impacting retail, including:
· the development of store material
· meaningful transition for final project delivery through successful store execution
· the definition of clear metrics for success
· Provide key communications to the regional leadership and stores to enable structured, commercial and consistent stakeholder updates to support in project launches and BAU activities.
· Provide support and guidance to store teams on ad hoc process queries
· Strong time management skills and ability to handle and prioritise multiple requests.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as interface and manage external partners and vendors.
· Strong attention to detail and quality of execution.
· Ability to manage projects and work under pressure High Calibre solution focused candidate with a retail mind set.
· Retail experience, preferably in a role which demonstrates project manager and problem-solving efficiency
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Customer Resources || Customer Resources || n/a ||
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Programmer, Information Technology, Operations, Retail, Technology