Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To support the Product Developer to manage the product development process for the category by working closely with the designers and vendors to develop each category from initial concept through to finished product.
· Assist the Product Developer to work with design to support the process of material sourcing/development and prototyping for the category of products.
· Assist in tracking and recording raw materials needed for the development
· Communicating with relevant suppliers and assist with the daily follow up of prototyping and raw materials developments.
· Assists in the creation of all data relevant to the successful development of the collection, both offline in Excel and online on PLM
· Accountable for maintenance of sampling technical packs, ensuring that the relevant pages and fields are loaded onto PLM
· Assists with general administration duties in the Product Development Department.
· Experience of working within a Fashion environment
· Highly computer literate, particularly in Word and Excel
· Experience of PLM/SAP programmes would be an advantage
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills
· Motivated by working in a highly pressurised environment.
· Passionate about product design and development
· Fluent Italian speaker essential
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Product and Fabric Development || Product Development-Non Apparel || n/a ||
Job Segment: Merchandising, ERP, Apparel, Garment, SAP, Retail, Technology, Fashion