Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
As Product Developer you will partner with cross functional teams including design, fabric and trim development and merchandising to develop each category from initial concept through to finished product. In order be successful in this role you must have experience in a similar position ideally within the same category, for a luxury brand.
You must be comfortable working at a fast pace in a collaborative and flexible way. The ability to build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve the highest standards in line with the Burberry aesthetic is paramount.
· Protecting the Burberry aesthetic through product knowledge and ownership, quality and attention to detail
· Using knowledge and passion for trends, the market, peer awareness and the luxury consumer
· Understanding product construction, launching sketches with vendors and attending fit / sign off meetings
· Demonstrating commercial and business acumen, balancing creativity and commercial
· Understanding of quality standards, functionality (including consistency and standardisation) and end use
· Using and updating PLM and SAP
· Managing end to end Critical Path and adhering to key milestones
· BoM Management
· Communicating with vendors and vendor management
· Working with multiple projects & cross functional teams; partnering closely with the Design team
· Previous Product Development experience within jersey and knitwear, ideally for Menswear
· Solution orientated – problem solver, flexible and adaptable, resilient
· Strong communication skills – relationship cultivator- negotiator, influencer and collaborator
· Process and systems orientated- think and understand end to end
· Strong time management skills- experience of working in high paced environment
· Business acumen
· Working proficiency in Italian is essential