Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Paid Social Media Assistant is globally responsible for day-to-day coordination of campaign execution across Social Media channels, as key contact for global media agency partners and local Burberry teams. He/She will assistthe Paid Social Manager in maintaining Burberry’s luxury Digital leadership position, maximising Paid Social strategies to elevate the brand, inspire our fans and develop incremental commercial opportunities.
· Be the key contact for all local media teams at Burberry, leading the campaign flighting, reviews and delivery to meet stakeholder requirements from a budgetary, content, copy and timings point of view
· Be the day-to-day contact for Burberry Creative Media team; briefing assets, content and copy requirements and advising on best practice per platform
· Collaborate with the Burberry internal Social team, in aligning campaign timings and developing best in class paid social amplification plans
· Coordinate the external agency teams, delivering guidance, assets and direction on all Paid Social campaigns across key social channels
· Support in Paid Social audience analysis, campaign reporting and internal processes to share performance to wider teams within the department
· Support the Paid Social Manager to develop international paid social strategies that focus on innovation and first-to-market opportunities
· Paid social media planning andbuying experience (preferably media agency experience)
· Usage of biddable buying tools: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
· Degree educated
· Experienceof Social/Digital media experience on key platforms
· First hand advertising implementation across platforms
· Digital strategy experience – Bought, Owned, Earned
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Marketing and Communications || Media Planning & Buying || n/a ||