Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To manage all orders, facilitating efficient delivery of production.
· Sales Order Management: from Market Opening through to delivery, with weekly analytics being key focus.
· In Season Management: facilitate, communicate and execute decision making within PST, with a 2 Way Connectivity to Customer Operations & Regional Teams
· Delivery tracking – weekly analytics delivered to PST Lead. Liaising with regional counterpart on delivery.
· Shortages - Facilitate, communicate and execute decision making and allocation.
· Management of PF request from central and regional teams. Ensuring alignment from central through to regional, and PST able to deliver.
· Rebalancing Orderbook If necessary
· MOT – working with PST on improvements when delays occur.
· Fast Track management, support on cost to business vs sales uplift.
· OOM management.
· Ownership of flow at market within PST.
· Replen SAP Management
· Specials (Retail/Wholesale) management. Individual to link in with SME and oversee end to end process from merch concept through to delivery to region.
· Digital Sample Management
· Taking on responsibilities on individual projects e.g special projects, analytics, festive.
· Good knowledge of managing orders on SAP is preferable
· Understanding of order lifecycle activities
· Very good to advanced Excel and numerical skills
· Knowledge of producing reports using Microsoft Excel
· Data management / order entry
· Great communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and work with a lot of information at a time
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Supply Chain || Customer Operations || n/a ||
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Retail Sales, Marketing Manager, SAP, Management, Technology, Retail, Marketing