Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Network Engineer will be responsible for supporting the connectivity into Burberry sites, encompassing local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Wireless LAN, VOIP, Internet, Intranet, and other data communications systems.
· Support the Managed Service Provider in maintaining the Global Burberry Data & Telephony Network.
· Identify and resolve network incidents and problems.
· Raise change requests with vendors based on Burberry requirements for Firewalls and application functionality
· Work in collaboration with the extended Burberry Infrastructure team, 3rd party suppliers and vendors in delivering operational stability.
· Serve as a technical specialist in network problems and emergencies.
· Good understanding of Network security standards and appliances. (F5, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, ACS, ZScaler )
· Highlight Network related capacity risks on the Global Burberry Network.
· Create, maintain and review network documentation.
· Review / Action Network changes for Regulatory, Compliance and Security audits.
· Work with Project Managers across the business and ensure adherence to network standards.
· Ability to support the Networks Architects in the implementation of new services / projects
· Reporting to the IT Service Manager - Networks and working in collaboration with theNetwork Architecture Team, Project teams, Incident Managers, store deployment teams and managed network provider.
Extensive IT Networks experience to include:
· Configuration, implementation and support of enterprise networks with diverse solutions from multiple vendors
· VPN configuration – DMVPN, IPsec, PPTP, L2TP.
· Expert knowledge of network technologies and their application across WAN, LAN, Wireless, Cloud-based VoIP, Voice, Network Security
· Experience with MPLS design, IP environments, firewalls, switching, routing, design redundancy, Cisco technologies, Load balancers, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, STP, VLANs, Dot1q, QinQ, VPLS (E-Lan), E-Line, DSL, Group protocols (VRRP, HSRP), understanding of access technologies (E1, Fibre, etc.)
· Proficient in the use of Wireshark, Fluke TrueView / packer capture & analysis tools.
· Administration of Network Monitoring tools – Whatsup Gold, Solar Winds, Cisco Prime.
Network Hardware Technologies Knowledge:
· F5 Big IP LTM
· Fortinet Next Generation Firewalls
· Cisco switches and routers (Pref 4k)
· Cisco Wireless LAN controllers, Access Points
· Cisco Prime monitoring tools
· Knowledge of SolarWinds, WhatsUp Gold, Nagios, ThousandEyes monitoring solutions
· Cisco ASA (525X)
ZScaler and/or Scansafe Cloud security solutions
Cisco Authentication Control Servers (ACS)
Bluecat IP address Management
· Understanding of network architecture design techniques, theories, principles and their application
Customer Relationship Management:
Ability to manage relationships with internal business customers
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom|| Not Applicable|| Leeds|| Information Technology|| IT - Infrastructure and Integration|| n/a||