Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Still Life Stylist workson set to execute Ecommerce imagery with photography, maintaining visual consistencies for RTW, accessories and childrenswear for Burberry.com, and supporting with seasonal pre-styling.
· Instigate and support weekly and seasonal pre-styling (across men’s, women’s, accessories and childrenswear)
· Attend daily briefings
· Stylist on set daily - working closely with on set team to ensure strongest imagery and product is represented in the best possible way
· Being point of contact for on set teams’ product questions
· Support with style guide to ensure it is kept up to date
· Attend seasonal product walk through with merchant team
· Assist on special business projects; capsule collections, lookbooks, campaigns, testing or other initiatives when needed
· Support and be able to stand in for Digital Stylist, Still Life when needed
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
· Experience within luxury fashion and still life styling preferred
· Understanding of photography and art direction
· E-commerce experience preferreCreative mind set
· Detail oriented
· Ability to be flexible to working hours
· Strong communication capabilities
· Awareness of online customer and market
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Brand Experience || Styling || n/a ||