Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Burberry Security Operations team is technologies, process and resources to identify and respond to cyber security threats, vulnerabilities and incidents. The Security Engineering Analyst, reporting to the Security Engineering Manager, will be responsible for the maintenance of Burberry Security solutions and continuous improvement of their configuration and policies.
This role will also provide opportunities to gain experience in other areas of Security Operations, such as Security Monitoring, Incident Response and Threat & Vulnerability Management.
The security engineering analyst will be responsible for:
· Providing security assurance to change processes
· Continuous improvement and certification of perimeter security policies
· Tuning of security policies to align with identified vulnerabilities and emerging threats
· Development and lifecycle management of security solutions
· Assist in developing the technical capabilities and tools to support the Security Operations team
· Liaising with wider IT teams to provide security configuration guidance
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in relevant Technology/IT Security related subject
· Working towards relevant academic or industry qualifications such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA
· Demonstrable experience in at least 2 hardware/software infrastructure platforms, and enterprise applications
· Passionate about security – keeps up to date on the latest news, trends and threats
· Experience with Next-Generation Firewalls and rule base administration
· Experience of tuning and monitoring IDS/IPS Signatures
· Understanding of network and infrastructure security and administration
· Understanding of secure design methodologies
· Knowledge of common attack mechanisms and targets
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Past experience of Firewall Rule Base Auditing
· Experience with Tanium and/or Splunk
· Network Protocol analysis
· Experience with Virtualisation technologies and cloud platforms
· Understanding of application security and OWASP
· Scripting language experience
· Hands-on administration/operations experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Information Technology || IT - Information Security || n/a ||
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Cloud, Information Security, Engineering, Technology