Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This role is responsible for supporting a service-orientated; customer focused and high quality, effective and efficient Post Room service.
· Responsible for the stationery distribution and replenishment.
· Collection and distribution of samples/deliveries.
· Portering and post sorting, franking, distribution.
· Carrying out departmental desk moves.
· Setting up meeting room furniture for events.
· Carrying out floor walks & checks.
· Work with the Assistant Team Leaders and House Assistant Manager – to provide excellent post room services
· To understand the business requirements to ensure that the service provision reflects the business needs and continually strives to enhance services.
· To provide clear and regular communication to customers and ensure that post and deliveries is distributed in a timely manner.
· Participate in H&S training to include: Manual Handling; Risk Assessments;COSHH and basic maintenance.
· Previous experience in a post room ormaintenance role.
· Proven communication skills.
· Basic maintenance.
· Good IT skills and an understanding of systems
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
· Excellent personal presentation at all times.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Architecture || Workplace Services || n/a ||