Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Daily floor supervision of sales team ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving sales goal attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall Burberry Experience.
· Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the selling floor to every client; act as a “quality control” supervisor ensuring that every interaction with a customer is memorable.
· Support and encourage team to cross-sell in all Brand Departments.
· Partner with associates to improve overall selling skills and close sales in order to achieve sales goals and KPIs
· Lead a high performing customer facing and service orientated team. Coach and provide feedback to the team as necessary to ensure all customers serviced in the store are given the full Burberry Experience in line with brand strategies.
· Manage the customer flow to ensure the best possible service and that no client is left unattended. Set the pace and standard to deliver excellent service to customers
· Drive partnership on the selling floor between sales associates, specialists, stock associates and operations team
· Coach “in the moment” and after every transaction and client interaction, reach out to associates to talk through the successes and opportunities and ensure proper follow-through on follow up actions.
· Develop and retain talented employees, by recognising and rewarding performance through monthly development plans and annual performance reviews.
· Lead by example by delivering the Burberry Experience to customers when necessary.
· Partner with GM, SM and S&P to take ownership of Burberry Experience training within the store. Use morning and weekly meetings to constantly reinforce key elements of the Burberry Experience through role-play, providing tips and talking through difficulties of individual associates.
· Partner with store management to set goal expectations. Deliver formal performance feedback in partnership with store management through monthly Burberry Experience Development Plans.
· Resolve difficult customer issues and escalate to management when necessary.
· In absence of store management, responsible for processing post-void transactions, authorising promotional discounts and employee sales
· Drive the digital experience in store and use digital resources to communicate whenever face-to-face is not possible.
· Hold a good understanding of the business and effectively communicate needs and ideas to bring the business to next level.
· Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations.
· Assist with the opening and closing ofstore which includes securing doors, windows and merchandise, successful alarming of store and POS procedures
· Additional duties as required.
· Advanced knowledge of POS system.
· Understanding and/or experience of Luxury customer service would be desirable
· Previous experience with Apple mobile devices and comfortable with the use of digital tools.
· 1-2 years previous supervisory or management experience in retail sales.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Retail || Retail || n/a ||