Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Working as part of a dedicated team you will lead the team and assist in the Inspection of the Burberry iconic fabric. You will work to the highest quality whilst achieving daily targets and ensure continuous production including leading a team of highly skilled inspectors inspecting both looms state and finished fabric.
· To work in a safe manner, undertake courses on manual handling, safe systems at work and understand the risk assessments of working in a textile production environment.
· Responsibility for inspecting all off loom & finished fabric
· Mandatory Quality checks on all fabric through inspection.
· Mandatory shade check against fabric standard
· Patrolling and mending using the accumulator on loom inspection system in the weaving shed
· Accurate fault mapping using either QT terminals or Manual fault maps
· Allocate fabric to appropriate stillages
· Load ‘A’ frames on receipt of fabric form finisher
· Identify all faults using tailors chalk – with care following agreed standard specification
· Transfer pieces on the system to the relevant location adding the agreed strings and allowances
· Ensure fabric is well presented before delivery into vendor
· Housekeeping of all areas
· Ensure high standards of excellence
· Excellent Communication between all Managers and Peers
· Textile background
· Previous manufacturing environment with high quality standards
· Ability to follow instructions
· Precision and accuracy
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving using Lean tools and techniques
· GSCE Grade C or above in Maths and English (or equivalent)
· Excel and Microsoft word skills an advantage
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Keighley || Supply Chain || Quality Assurance || n/a ||