Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Fabric Development Administrator will support the Fabric Developer and Fabric Development Manager with all aspects of administration for the relevant RTW collection.
· Enter and maintain accurate Fabric information in the databases and files
· Prepare and update Fabric pages for collection boards and Fabric Bibles
· Raise POs in SAP for fabric sample lengths
· Maintain Fabric Library and assist X- functional partners (PD, GS and RME) when swatches are required
· Maintain PLM System, ensuring it is up to date at all times
· General ad hoc administrative duties to support the Fabric Development team, such as sending UPS parcels and tracking delivery dates
· Demonstrated ability to provide seamless administrative support in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to manage changing priorities
· Strong communication skills
· Highly computer literate, particularly Word and Excel
· Experience of PLM/ CIMS programmes an advantage
· Textile or Fashion Degree an advantage
· Italian language skills an advantage
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Product and Fabric Development || Product & Fabric Development || n/a ||
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Administrative Assistant, PLM, Technology, Administrative, Management