Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This role will be working with and supporting the Corporate Events team to develop and implement events programmes globally.
· Lead and support in executing in-store and external events, to include new store openings, special events, seasonal or product launch events, other customer or image/PR events, and corporate events
· Work closely with regional event teams to ensure calendars, reports and guidelines are kept up to date and distributed correctly
· Manage collateral briefs
· Assist in some administration including the creation of information packs, event schedules where required
· Collate and manage reporting / data to be included in analysis presentations and strategic plans
· Assisting teams on-site at events in various roles
· Build key relationships through the company to facilitate information gathering/collation for events projects
· Seek out new events opportunities via research and industry knowledge
· Strong organisational skills
· High attention to detail
· Team player; good communicator
· Positive attitude; enthusiasm and drive for results
· Able to work well under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
· Able to multi-task
· Strategic and forward thinking
· Creative and resourceful
· Able to manage budgets
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Keynote, Fashion GPS preferable
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Marketing and Communications || Events || n/a ||