Burberry are looking for a Digital Product Designer to create unparalleled customer and brand experiences on our luxury fashion e-commerce site.
You will be based in our Westminster office, working with a talented team of Designers in making our product useful, usable and delightful for the Burberry customer, across our Web and Mobile platforms.
· As a key member of the Digital team, you will be using your talents in a collaborative and agile environment where you are empowered to challenge and progress our thinking and working methods.
· You will be collaborating with our developers and delivery partners to ensure we maintain the good working practices and exploit the best and latest technology.
· You will be taking designs from sketching and prototyping through to implementation.
· You will partner and work closely with UX Designs and Business Analysts so solve complex business problems which results in delightful customer experiences.
· You must be able to take a lead on projects and apply initiative in a fast paces environment.
· You must support your ideas with real customer insight, working closely with the UX Designers and the insights team.
· You must have a user centered approach to your work and have experience designing beautiful and intuitive experiences that you have crafted with input from user insight, analytics, brand and validated through testing.
· Understanding of best practice User Experience approaches and how to apply them
· A Solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
· You are structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around your findings
· Experience working with brand and style guidelines to design and prototype to a high resolution that go beyond wireframes is essential
· A point of view and strong sensibility for fashion aesthetics
· Experience working in an agile process
· Have a familiarity and at least a high-level understanding of the relevant technology (i.e HTML, CSS…)
· Use tools such as Proto.io, Principle, Sketch and Adobe suite
· Familiar in using testing tools and methods such as AB/MVT, Guerrilla or Remote.
· Must have a portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Digital || Digital Commerce || n/a ||
Job Segment: Developer, Web Design, User Experience, Technology, Creative