Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To support the digital merchandising team in ensuring an innovative & exciting consumer experience through a balance of art & commerce. Implement merchandising strategies set by Digital Merchandisers and managing product content, in line with Brand vision & ones which contribute to the financial success of the Business.
· Input Merchandise guidelines set by Digital Merchandising Manager into ATG staging site projects & handover to Content team for release
· Check projects have been pushed through & sign off with Digital Merchandising Manager & VM
· Review live site merchandising daily for correct links to Landing pages, stock evaluation, visual merchandising
· Merchandise new pages to align with seasonal product launches and key marketing themes
Site Optimisation & Trading
· Analyse site trading weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly to understand customer’s needs across different markets & identify opportunities for growth
· Drive sales through merchandising and the optimisation of taxonomy, filters and on site search.
· Partner with VM team to manage recommendations strategy, implementation and maintenance to drive conversion and UPT
· Support Digital Merchandising Manager in seasonal brand buy session, partner with regions, planning and product teams to ensure good understanding of the collection and key product strategies
· Working with Digital Marketing teams for product and links in Emails, connecting with SEO and wider digital marketing teams on product focus.
Content management and product launches
· Partner with Operations team to launch products for the website in line with stock deliveries
· Daily site checks to deliver accuracy and consistency across all products on site
· Work with Operations to log and track any image or copy errors
· Accuracy, great attention to detail.
· Analytical, good numerical skills.
· Strong excel skills.
· Good Communication skills and teamwork.
· Previousdigital experience in related area.
· Understanding of ATG platform.