Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
We are looking for an experienced individual with a specific digital focus to help deepen our understanding of Burberry’s global userbase. Using both qualitative and quantitative tools, you will become an expert in the business of how our customer base is interacting and evolving over time.
You will focus on digital and omnichannel performance across all relevant regions and channels. Being responsible for supporting and delivering insights, analysis, data and measurement that positively impacts on content and design strategies. Furthermore you will be required to act as an analytics expert across your area of the business, helping to encourage a culture of data-driven decision making. On this front, you’ll be an experienced Data Analyst with a successful track record of harnessing data to create actionable insight.
Day-to-day the role will involve applying a project based approach to propose recommendations to stakeholders (Ecomm, merchandising, marketing et al ) on actionable business opportunities. As such, you will need to manage multiple on-going and ad-hoc analyses or data requests from key business stakeholders. Alongside this you will be responsible for the maintenance and development of key reporting dashboards to which are used to inform strategic and operational decision making on an on-going basis.
· Analyse web and customer data sources to produce key insights, reports and KPI’s for Burberry’s creative and technical digital delivery teams.
· Support the implementation of data collection and user tracking methodologies on our digital properties through working closely with technical and tagging partners in the business.
· Work alongside delivery teams to produce insightful work that can help prioritise the main areas for our creative and technical teams to focus on.
· Evaluate and identify both existing and emerging trends within our customer base and their wider consumption to help us better understand the role of our digital platforms.
· Educated to BSc/MSc level (advanced degrees desirable)
· You have experience in digital analytics, data analytics and/or measurement and are able to manipulate analytics tools and software. Experience of Google Analytics preferable.
· Extremely high calibre graduates with a real “self-starter” mentality and proven problem-solving skills would also be considered.
· Possess in-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
· Ideally you will have experience in evaluating on site performance and behaviours with a knowledge of advanced statistical analysis.
· You will ideally have experience in developing and running segmentation analysis, test and learn AB testing programmes and customer journey analysis.
· Experience in using at least one SQL programming language is necessary (SQL/ HQL/ Impala)
· Knowledgeable of common dashboarding concepts and tools (Tableau)
· Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with all people in the business.
· Strong time management skills with an ability to work in a collaborative fashion while handling and prioritise multiple requests.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Digital || Digital Commerce || n/a ||
Job Segment: Merchandising, Statistics, Data Analyst, Database, SQL, Retail, Data, Technology